About Crow Athletics
A major part of the mission of Crow Athletics is encouraging and supporting running and runners. This page is yet another club resource and a quick guide to help connect runners with group runs no matter where you may live or where you love to run!
If you would like to host a regularly occurring or even special one-time group run, please fill out the form below (at least 10 days in advance) and we'll add your group run to this list. We encourage our club members and friends to start hosting group runs! (members runs are BOLD listings.) Please consider becoming a member, JOIN Crow Athletics today!
Happy running! CAW!
- All applications will be moderated and reviewed before being added to this page.
- Please be advised that your run will be viewable to the public.
- Group runs held in Acadia National Park are limited to 20 on MDI and 15 at Schoodic and are subject to ANP permit regulations. Click HERE for more information.
- Do NOT apply to host a group run unless you are planning to be in attendance.
- Do NOT use this form to list competitive runs or races.
- DO use this form for non-competitive, free group training runs.
- If anything changes about your group run please let us know as soon as possible in advance.
- Please contact the individuals listed for each run should you have any questions.
- Crow Athletics is gathering and sharing user generated content and is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or for any of the third party group runs included on this page.
- Crow Athletics does not accept responsibility or liability for the consequential actions or injuries of any attendees choosing to access or attend any such third party group runs as listed.
attend a group run
MONDAY NIGHT RUN • 5:30PM • Bangor, Maine
start location: Sea Dog Brewing Company - 26 Front Street, Bangor, ME 04401
start time: 5:30PM
recurring run: Yes, every Monday
details: "Our group runs range from 4-7 miles normally at a conversational pace (8:45-9:45). We use routes based on upcoming races. Safety is emphasized; wear reflective clothing, lights when necessary and follow group running rules! Have fun; rain, snow or shine!"
contact: David Farrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
apply to host a group run