Pedego Acadia and Crow Athletics are seeking individuals to take the Pedego Acadia Commuter Challenge.
How it works: Selected riders will pledge to commute to and from work for one week using a clean, green Pedego electric bicycle, (supplied free of charge) versus driving their car. This will help reduce both local traffic and carbon emissions.
Benefits of Commuting
by electric Bike
- Glide Past Gridlock. On an electric bike, sail around traffic jams and often times even arrive at your destinations faster than you would by car.
- Rock Star Parking. Zip past parking hassles and pull right up to the front door. Avoid parking fees and arrive on time — and under budget.
- Keep Comfortably Cool. On an electric bike, control your workouts and arrive fresh, energetic and ready to roar into action.
- Clean Scene Green Machine. Combat greenhouse emissions in the fight against global climate change. An electric bike is the ultimate green vehicle.
- Amazingly Affordable. With no DMV fees, no gas bills, no parking fees, no car insurance and no car payment, commuting by electric bike delivers a huge cost savings over a car.
- Get Fit. Electric cycling provides exercise disguised as fun, delivering a great workout — burning up to 500 calories per hour — while riders work out their day’s stress.
How it works: Pedego Acadia will supply (free of charge) a clean, green electric bicycle to selected riders, who will pledge to commute to and from work for one week using the Pedego, versus driving their car. This will help reduce both local traffic and carbon emissions.
- ....should have an approximately 5 to 20 mile daily commute.
- ....should be comfortable riding a bicycle.
- ....would love to commute for FREE for a week!
If this sounds like you, please apply by filling out the form below!
(We will contact you if you are selected to take the Pedego Acadia Commuter Challenge.)